License problem when installing SAP WAS on Linux and IBM DB2

Henry, Philippe Philippe.Henry at atosorigin.com
Thu Dec 11 12:27:53 MET 2003

Hi Alexander,

In one of your previous messages you spoke about a new test-drive CD to come. What db would/will it use ? When is it expected ?

Another member of this list told he had got a DVD with a new test-drive with DB2 at the teched. Why is it not available outside of the TechEd ?
My problem is that I certified for DB2 UDB but my company hasn't got any system with DB2, so it was very interesting to have a test-drive with that DB. No hope ?

Kind regards

Philippe Henry
SAP BC Consultant