AW: AW: mySAP WAS TestDrive installation has failed...

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 19:53:15 MET DST 2003

Hello All,

Thank you for your great support and help!!

So based on this info, I can install the mysap test
drive version on redhat 7.2, i can only do it on 7.1.
Is that right. The attached release notes shows only
for 7.1 version.

I have mysap test drive only one free software
available with me.

I am not sure how can i learn SAP and more on 46X
versions.

Please help...
Steve