AW: AW: mySAP WAS TestDrive installation has failed...

Thorsten Kugelberg thorsten.kugelberg at sap.com
Tue Apr 29 17:31:50 MET DST 2003

Hello,

Panos Platon Tsapralis wrote:
> Hi Steve, AFAIK, RedHat 7.1 is tested & certified for the Test Drive.
You are right. But this only works due to a workaround.

> You may want to take a look at SAP Notes 513277, 171356 and 520268 to
> get more information about which Linux versions / brands can be used
> with SAP Web Application Server (just drop me a message, if you do not
> have access to SAP's OSS Notes and still want to read these documents).

You should better read these Notes again;-)
In 513277 you are told that only 4.0B_COM, 4.5B und 4.6D are supported
on Red Hat 7.1. And since the WEB AS is a 6.10 SAP System, it is not
certified for Red Hat 7.1!

Regards,
    Thorsten Kugelberg

--
The mark of a good party is that you wake up the next morning wanting to
change your name and start a new life in different city.