What flavor is less troublesome

Gandavarapu, Ravi GANDAVR at amtrak.com
Tue Apr 15 21:08:04 MET DST 2003

Hi,

I would like to install WAS 6.2 with DB2 all 32 bit  on Linux. Which version
of Red Hat is less trouble some or proven?
And which version of Suse is less trouble some or proven?

service.sap.com/platforms says requirement as "LINUX/INTEL GLIBC 2.2.2".
Does not mention any distributions.
But what is the real world scenario?

I appreciate your help.

Thank You,