sapgui-40B-2.rpm and PlatinGUI for Java

Axel Braun axel.braun at gmx.de
Tue Apr 15 18:15:28 MET DST 2003

Hallo Ilya,

** Reply to message from Ilya Kuznecov <kuznecov at blok-caf.ru> on Tue, 15 Apr
2003 15:06:01 +0500

> 1. Is good old sapgui-40B-2.rpm was last linux native client?

Probably

> 2. By using PlatinGUI 6.2 (java version) with j2se1.4-blackdown java machine (good choice for linux)
> some functionality is missing (tranz.SPRO -> F5 -> click on any line causes
> error HI 103 "locate cursor correctly").
> Does anybody using java 1.4 (from SUN) with sapgui?

Works fine with Sun 1.4.1_02

But I found that with this Java version the german Umlauts (ä, ü, ...) got lost
on OSS.
I dont think that this is a Java issue (as this mailer is a java-program, which
works fine), but an issue of the GUI (6.2r8). Can anyone confirm this?

> 3. All version of PlatinGUI for java doesn't move up and down on modifying
> source code ABAP/4-programms (tranz.SE38->F6).

Dont know what you mean by this...no probs here

Cheers
Axel

--
Dr.-Ing. Axel K. Braun
Mobile: +49.173.7003.154

'Trusted Computing' does not mean that you can trust your computer.
It means that Microsoft, RIAA and others can trust your computer.
(Richard Stallmans clear view on the 'Trusted Computing Platform Alliance' TCPA)