Web application server 6.2

Ankit Gupta guptaankitg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 12:10:30 MET DST 2003

Hi,

I am facing a problem that is quiet similar to the one you had faced. I am trying to run some BSP example applications but web browser gives me message that resource not found. Then I did what you had suggested in your message and I inserted one more entry for SMTP at port 8087 and now when I run my application, I get an error

220 osap SAP 6.20(37) ESMTP service ready

500 Command unrecognized

Could some one throw some light as why I am getting this error and how can I solve this problem.

Regards,

Ankit