SAP WAS 6.10 Test Drive on Red Hat Linux 8.0?

Panos Platon Tsapralis mysapwasonlinux at yahoo.gr
Thu Apr 10 14:52:37 MET DST 2003

Declan, can you, please, tell me which version of the 'openssl' package
is installed on your system (the one that runs WAS)?

When I type:

rpm -qa | fgrep 'ssl'

in my system, I get:

openssl-0.9.6b-33
openssl096-0.9.6-16.8

Is it possible that this status affects my installation attempt
(negatively)?

Regards,
Panos.