mySAP WAS TestDrive installation has failed...

Panos Platon Tsapralis mysapwasonlinux at yahoo.gr
Thu Apr 10 12:31:42 MET DST 2003

My installation of mySAP Technology TestDrive (SAP Web Application
Server on Linux) has failed while installing the "sapbasis" RPM package,
returning the following message:

checking RFC destination...
could not connect SAP instance at host panosplaton with system number 18
see logfile /usr/sap/WAS/DVEBMGS18/work/startrfc.log
error:%post(sapbasis-6.10.1) scriptlet failed, error status 1

I am attaching the logfile, mentioned above, to this message.

Can you, please, help me resolve this? I have thoroughlly applied all
instructions of the installation document, so, I can't understand what I
am missing or doing wrong...

Regards,
Panos Platon Tsapralis.