SAP WAS 6.10 Test Drive on Red Hat Linux 8.0?

Panos Platon Tsapralis mysapwasonlinux at yahoo.gr
Thu Apr 10 10:24:06 MET DST 2003

Hello fellows,

I am in the process of installing "MySAP.com Technology TestDrive - SAP
Web Application Server 6.10" on my new Red Hat Linux (Ver.8.0 - Psyche)
system.

I have already encountered some failing dependencies issues (libcrypto,
libssl, etc.), which I believe that I have successfully taken care of by
applying some advice, that I found while searching into the archives of
this mailing list.

I would like to know whether anybody else out there has been successful
in installing this test-drive on Red Hat 8.0. Are there any hints or
issues that I should watch for?

Regards,
Panos Platon Tsapralis.