Problems with SAP Library and Netscape 7.0 under Suse8

Steffen Schweiker steffen.schweiker at gmx.de
Mon Sep 30 19:48:35 MET DST 2002

Hello Derek,

thanks a lot for your answer.

Both options Java and JavaScript are enabled in my Navigator-Preferences-menu.
The same error appeared with Netscape6.

But I've found following entries in the Javascript Console of Navigator:
(saphelp610 is my Alias Apache in Webserver configuration file)

       Error:   this.window.document.ids has no properties
       File:     .../saphelp610/global/tree.js

The file tree.js is located in directory ".../helpdata/DE" of each Library
installation.

Maybe I have a wrong file tree.js? Impossible, because with Netscape 4x all is
working fine??? Any ideas?

Regards
Steffen

Am Sonntag, 29. September 2002 20:31 schrieben Sie: