Problems with SAP Library and Netscape 7.0 under Suse8

Steffen Schweiker steffen.schweiker at gmx.de
Sat Sep 28 19:59:08 MET DST 2002

Hey,

before updating Netscape Navigator to version 7.0 I could browse through the
SAP Library WAS 6.10 without errors during loading the sites.

After update to Netscape 7.0 (full installation with java2) the Library tree
on the left part of each site doesn't display any more. Usage of the Library
has now become impossible.

Do I have to downgrade to the old version Netscape 4.x ? Which version of
netscape is working well with the SAP Library?

Thanks a lot for help.

Steffen