CAN'T INSTALL NEW LICENSE KEY

Frank Schilling frank.schilling at sap.com
Fri Sep 27 10:00:46 MET DST 2002

Hello Franz-Josef,

probably you have ordered the wrong license.
You tried to install a WAS (6.10) license, however
you got a LNX (4.6B) license via e-mail...
Therefore try to reorder the license at

  http://www.sap.com/solutions/technology/linux/eval/was/

You should receive a license RPM package, so
you don't have to install the license using
"saplicense -install" command...

Greetings from SAP LinuxLab - Frank Schilling
--