CAN'T INSTALL NEW LICENSE KEY

Franz-Josef Wiesemeyer wiesemeyer at t-online.de
Fri Sep 27 08:29:31 MET DST 2002

Hello,
I tried to install the new license key, but I got always "License not
installed".

The Hardware Key ist correct:

wasadm> /usr/sap/WAS/SYS/exe/run/saplicense -get
saplicense: HARDWARE KEY = H0714090436

Now I tried to install the new license:

wasadm> /usr/sap/6.10/sapdb/saplicense -install
Specify your SAP System ID:
SAP SYSTEM ID = WAS
Specify your unique System idenfification:
If you have no systemnumber specified just press enter.
SYSTEM-NR =
Set unique System-ID to INITIAL_SYSTEM_IDX

Specify your hardware key:
HARDWARE KEY = H0714090436
Specify your installation number:
INSTALLATION NO = DEMOSYSTEM