Help on ITS 6.20

Das, Atash K atash.das at eds.com
Tue Sep 24 01:51:30 MET DST 2002

Torsten,

I have got ITS 6.20 running on RH 7.3. I needed to download, configure,
build and install apache-1.3.26 (apache-1.3.23 was installed with RH 7.3). I
had to then re-install ITS 6.20 after apache-1.3.26 was successfully
installed ... I think this sequence is important because the ITS install
needs to modify the apache-1.3.26 httpd.conf ...

Please note that I had to run the following command during the configure
step to ensure adequate support for 'so'. I also had to use a different tool
"/usr/apache-1.3.26/bin/apachectl start" rather than "service httpd start"
to start apache.

	./configure --prefix=/usr/apache-1.3.26 --enable-module=so

It seems that the "../scripts/wgate/webgui/!" is registered by WGate
(apwgate1326.so) when it is loaded by apache. The path specification is in
<its-install>/config/ ItsRegistryWGATE.xml (section:
Urls/Url1/Values/ScriptPath).

Hope this gives you what you need.
My httpd.conf is also enclosed for your reference.

Regards,
Atash