Help on ITS 6.20

Torsten.Engers at t-online.de Torsten.Engers at t-online.de
Mon Sep 23 22:28:12 MET DST 2002

Hello everybody,

I am trying to get an ITS 6.20 (current release 10001237) running on my LinuX box
(SuSe LinuX 7.3).

The box is already running the WAS test installation 6.10 quite successfully. Now I
would like to have the AGate and WGate running on this machine as well (the
hardware should do for test purposes).

Therefore I installed apache 1.3.26 with EAPI support. The installation routine of ITS
installed everything nearly perfect (despite the fact that it placed the LoadModule
command in httpd.conf in an IF clause for SSL - that point has been discussed here
recently).
The apache server can be started without errors. Standard WEB pages can be
loaded.

However, I am not able to get a connection to the WEBGUI. The URL suggestion in
the installation guide < http://myServer/scripts/WGate/webgui/! > seems to be not a
proper example for a standard apache and ITS installation ('scripts' does not seem to
exist, 'WGate' does not seem to be a valid module.

So can somebody help me in this case?
- can somebody post a httpd.conf from a working ITS 6.20 installation plus a valid
URL for connecting to the WEBGUI
- are there any further customizings (within SAP or within apache), which might be
helpful for connecting to the ITS WGate?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Torsten Engers