Linux Clients with SAPGUI

Volker Wegert vwegert at web.de
Fri Sep 20 18:37:08 MET DST 2002

Hi!

We're currently thinking about using linux boxes instead of W*ndwos
clients in some places where only a SAP GUI is needed, and I'm toying
around with the Java GUI (6.20r4) a bit...
 - Is there / will there be a way to display print previews in graphical
 form rather than in an ABAP text display?
 - Is there / will there be a way to make the Java GUI behave more like
 the Windows GUI? For example, in lists and selection screens you can't
 navigate using the cursor keys.
Thanks a lot!
  Volker

--
Volker Wegert     | Ferengi Erwerbsregel No. 192. Betrüge nie einen
vwegert at web.de    | Klingonen... es sei denn, Du bist sicher, Du kannst