Settings for parameter file-max

Kaski, Samuli samuli.kaski at cgey.com
Tue Sep 17 16:36:50 MET DST 2002

Hi,

Use lsof to see what is opening so many files. If it is d+w (the SAP R/3
work process) try to debug in R/3. Could be spool files, job logs, take your
pick. It could be normal though or then you have a problem somewhere. If it
is a normal sizing issue, I would assume SAP would have written a note about
it.

    Samuli