Help configuring SAP R/3: transaction SM59

Michael Siefritz Michael.Siefritz at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 16 17:45:27 MET DST 2002

Andrea,

you need to configure your SAP server to use your email server as a relay,
e.g. via the relay directive in sendmail.cf. YaST can do this configuration
too, IIRC.

Once you are able to send email as <sid>adm on the OS level, configure an
"INT" node in SAPConnect (transaction SCOT). Use the online help if
necessary. If everything is setup correctly,  you should be able to send
emails via SAPOffice, e.g. S00.

HTH Michael

--
Michael Siefritz <Michael.Siefritz at fastmail.fm>