Redhat Advanced Server

Frank Schilling frank.schilling at sap.com
Tue Sep 3 16:15:55 MET DST 2002

Hello Todd,

actually we are working on the certification of Red Hat
Advanced Server. However, at the moment we cannot specify
any date when the work will be finished. This can take a while
since a lot of tests have to be done by our hardware partners.
If you need to start a project during the next weeks then
SuSE SLES7 will be the choice.

Greetings from SAP LinuxLab - Frank Schilling
--