User DEVELOPER does not work

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Tue Sep 3 16:11:40 MET DST 2002

Hello Alexander,

When you were trying to logon as Developer did you have other session open?

The test WAS has only one user license.  Therefore if your other session
with DDIC or SAP* user is still open while you're trying to logon as
Developer you'll get this error message.

Good luck!

Bijay Shrestha

Of Frank Schilling <frank.schilling at sap.com>
> Sent:	Tuesday, September 03, 2002 9:07 AM
> To:	linux.general at listserv.sap.com
> Subject:	Re: User DEVELOPER does not work
>
> Hello Alexander,
>
> strange problem...
> What is the complete result from "saplicense -show"?
>
> Have you also tried to log on in English?
>
> Greetings from SAP LinuxLab - Frank Schilling
> --
> ________________________________
> | Frank Schilling______________________________________________
> | realTech system consulting GmbH   frank.schilling at realtech.de
> | zz. SAP AG
> | LinuxLab
>

> Alexander Kerwien wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > after installing the SAP Web Application Server TestDrive on linux I
created
> > the user DEVELOPER in SU01 as described in the file INSTALL on the CD.
But
> > when I try to log on whis this user it tells me "Logon Refused (valid
> > license not installed)"!?
> > Creating an other user e.g. called "TESTUSER" results in the same
> > errormessage.
> >
> > But I installed the license (RPM-file) which I got per mail from SAP.
And