ITS 6.20 on Linux Suse 7.2

Ziegler Harald ziegler.harald at siemens.com
Tue Sep 3 09:40:31 MET DST 2002

Hello,
I'm installing ITS 6.20 (A- + WGate) on Linux. The software comes from
swcenter-main -> ITSLINUX_0-100001237.SAR.
After Installation the Apache 1.3.19 does not work.

	httpd.conf
	LoadModule setenvif_module    /usr/lib/apache/mod_setenvif.so

	<IfDefine DUMMYSSL>
	LoadModule ssl_module         /usr/lib/apache/libssl.so
	LoadModule wgate_module
"/home/itsadm/2.0/programs/apwgate1319_eapi.so"
	WGateConfigFile "/etc/httpd/wgate.conf"
	</IfDefine>

	Include /etc/httpd/suse_loadmodule.conf

	#  Reconstruction of the complete module list from all available
modules
	#  (static and shared ones) to achieve correct module execution
order.
	#  [WHENEVER YOU CHANGE THE LOADMODULE SECTION ABOVE UPDATE THIS,
TOO]
	ClearModuleList
	AddModule mod_mmap_static.c
	AddModule wgate_module.c
	AddModule mod_vhost_alias.c

While starting Apache there is an Error:

	Cannot add module via name 'wgate_module.c': not in list of loaded
modules
	/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

After that error, I changed the httpd.conf:

	LoadModule setenvif_module    /usr/lib/apache/mod_setenvif.so

	<IfDefine DUMMYSSL>
	LoadModule ssl_module         /usr/lib/apache/libssl.so
	</IfDefine>

	LoadModule wgate_module
"/home/itsadm/2.0/programs/apwgate1319_eapi.so"
	WGateConfigFile "/etc/httpd/wgate.conf"

	Include /etc/httpd/suse_loadmodule.conf

	#  Reconstruction of the complete module list from all available
modules
	#  (static and shared ones) to achieve correct module execution
order.
	#  [WHENEVER YOU CHANGE THE LOADMODULE SECTION ABOVE UPDATE THIS,
TOO]
	ClearModuleList
	AddModule mod_mmap_static.c
	AddModule wgate_module.c

Is this OK?

After I changed the httpd.conf Apache started but the Wgate does not work
while trying to connect via MS IE.

--> The page connot be found ...........

The VirtualHostconfig works correctly there is a response while trying URL:

http://<SERVER>:82