Control Processing Error

Prashant Dave pdave at ksdpublishing.com
Sat Nov 23 16:32:57 MET 2002

I had posted a message earlier describing a control processing error
eduring the creation of an ABAP test program. I am unable to reproduce
this error. Looks like somehow it got fixed. I installed SAPGUI for
Java 6.20rev6 on WinNT. I did get the same error, however, the ABAP
program was registered and when I did a change for the newly created
program in the ABAP Editor it actually worked. Now I am also able to
create another program with no errors. It seems that there might have
been a configuration problem.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Prashant