Evaluation request for mySAP.com on Linux

Peter Li Yan Hui peter.liyanhui at ic24.net
Wed Nov 20 15:39:35 MET 2002

Tom,

Thanks for the hint. I went into STMS as I downloaded a pdf help file last
night from www.sappoint regarding this and tried it out. Everything's
working fine now. I'm so relieved and I finally can get down to running some
ABAP now.  It's been a week & a half long struggle to get it working. I hope
the worst is over. Does anyone know whether I can run all programs
associated with the modules or is it a bare-bone SAP system? Any help or web
link where I can get more info on this will be appreciated.

Regards

Peter Li Yan Hui