Patch inconsistencies

Andreas Schlager aschlager at kaindl.com
Tue Nov 19 18:57:50 MET 2002

Hi list,

following problem on a linux application-server:

I installed this from scratch. This works.
As I upgraded the kernel to match the kernel-version of the central-
instance, following error orrurs when I try to start the appl-server
(taken from the dev_disp logfile):

CCMS: start to initialize 3.X shared alert area (first segment).
*** ERROR => platform patchno is 534 [dpxxdisp.c    11566]
*** ERROR => but my patchno   is 1339 [dxxdisp.c     11567]
*** DP_FATAL_ERROR => Release inconsistent with running system
*** DISPATCHER EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN ***

I didn't find the kernel-file with the wrong version. I took the
latest disp+work package from sapnet, but something is missing here.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

-Andreas.