What is "MiniWAS" ?

Thorsten Kugelberg thorsten.kugelberg at sap.com
Mon Nov 4 15:02:43 MET 2002

Volker Schnuck wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Thomas Madsen Nielsen wrote yesterday something about an WAS 6.20 version
>from Bremen TechEd. How can I get these installations? I'm very interested!
>
>Greetings, Volker.

just one thing about the 6.20 Web AS Version given out by Microsoft:

It is not a complete Web AS 6.20! The main thing is missing:
It does not include the SAP J2EE Engine.

Due to this, the installation only differs a very little bit from the
6.10 Version.

The goal of this version is (in my eyes) to present a Beta version of
the .NET connector, which is included in the SAP System they give out.

Regard,
     Thorsten