APO on Linux

Markus Döhr doehrm at aubi.de
Fri Jun 29 01:40:18 MET DST 2001

Last year I asked via OSS and via mail if there will be an APO on Linux
(either the "ABAP-Part" or both ABAP and LiveCache) but I only got negative
answers.

Are there any news on this topic?

We really like to implement on Linux because we're running fine our current
installations productive (CRM/BBP). Since Kernel 2.4 doesn't have problems
with limited process local memory < 2 GB is there any chance that
APO/LINUX/32bit will be available (probably CA)?

And what's about this:
ftp://sapserv3.wdf.sap-ag.de/general/3rdparty/adabas/LC_VERSIONS/72.05.05.fu
ll.controlled_available/LINUX_32/

Just curious...

Thanx for your input!

--
Markus Doehr            AUBI Baubeschläge GmbH
SAP R/3 Basis           Zum Grafenwald