JCo problem

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Fri Jun 22 07:29:51 MET DST 2001

Hello!

We have very strange problem on Linux RedHat 6.2 (kernel 2.4.4)
compiling

java classes wich uses JCo. I tryied Sun jdk 1.2.2, Sun jdk 1.3.1 and
jikes.
Sometimes javac (or jikes) can't compile, javac is simply frozen.
Like this:

[root at p100 CONNECT]# javac CONNECT.java

And this command never stops. There is no problems with any other
application in system.

At the same time javac successfully compile other classes, which do't
use JCo.

[root at p100 CONNECT]# javac Msg.java
[root at p100 CONNECT]#

This problem exist some period of time, then go away, then return
without rebooting or doing something with system.
Is there any way to find where is problem?

--
Wire connection and Windows reinstallation senior engineer
Dmitry Melekhov