Antwort: Setup WEB Application Server on linux

lima.stefan at schwenk.de lima.stefan at schwenk.de
Thu Jun 21 07:47:47 MET DST 2001

Hi Carlos,

you can read something about this on http://www.sap.com/linux.
On this Site you can order a Demo Version of WAS for no costs.

For Documentation about WAS and various others there's another Site
but you need an OSS-User (service.sap.com/instguides).

Stefan

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          cyanez at airtel|
|        |          .net         |
|        |                       |
|        |          20.06.2001   |
|        |          17:32        |
|        |          Bitte        |
|        |          antworten an |
|        |          linux-general|
  |       An:     linux-general at sap.com                                        |
  |       Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Stefan Lima/Ulm/UB02/ESchwenk01/DE)             |
  |       Thema:  Setup WEB Application Server on linux                        |