Productive SAP on Linux

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jun 20 21:59:23 MET DST 2001

On 2001-06-20T22:28:31,
   Dmitry Melekhov <dm at belkam.com> said:

> > I haven't tested it for RH6.2, and the RPMs we are providing at
> > ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/failsafe are obviously build for SuSE (with
> regard
> > to initscripts etc), but doing a cvs checkout and doing "make rpms" should
> > work too.
> Hmm. There is no info about Oracle support on
> http://oss.sgi.com/projects/failsafe/
>
> Why ? :)

Because documentation is slower than code. ;-)

(Longer version: SuSE contributed the code to the CVS, and the SuSE RPMs
already contain it, but SGI didn't update the webpage yet)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lars.marowsky-bree at sap.com>
    SuSE Linux AG at the SAP LinuxLab - lmb at suse.de

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl