Productive SAP on Linux

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jun 20 17:05:51 MET DST 2001

On 2001-06-20T17:02:34,
   "Burow, Frank" <frank.burow at sap.com> said:

> >If you wish to setup a HA cluster with SAP, check out Linux FailSafe for an
> >Open Source solution. The SAP agent has been developed by me at the SAP
> >LinuxLab.
> Is there also an agent for the Oracle database ? Does this also work with
> RH6.2 ?

There is an agent for Oracle, SAP DB and DB2.

I haven't tested it for RH6.2, and the RPMs we are providing at
ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/failsafe are obviously build for SuSE (with regard
to initscripts etc), but doing a cvs checkout and doing "make rpms" should
work too.

Of course, anyone is free to provide professional services for that platform
too.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lars.marowsky-bree at sap.com>
    SuSE Linux AG at the SAP LinuxLab - lmb at suse.de

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl