Just in case you missed it ....

Willi Nüßer wilhelm.nuesser at sap.com
Wed Jun 20 15:28:43 MET DST 2001

About two weeks ago we started a mailing action
by sending a questionnaire to all german SAP customers.

We asked for the deployment of Linux with and without SAP, for
example the amount of SAP App Servers on Linux etc.

The feedback is already quite impressive.

Now, we will close this action in the next days.

So, if you received a mail from SAP concerning Linux
and you want to take part in this survey please:

check your mail and make sure that you answer within the next days.

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Willi Nüßer
SAP LinuxLab