Productive SAP on Linux

Andy.Geraerts at care4data.com Andy.Geraerts at care4data.com
Wed Jun 20 10:22:17 MET DST 2001

1. Anyone running SAP on Linux in a productive system? We are about to buy
a new server farm and are deciding to go for NT, Linux or Unix. I'd prefer
Linux. We are currently running 40B on NT.

2. I installed the evaluation version of SAP on my system. Works fine. But
there are no business transactions possible in this setup. Is there a
possibility to get a version which has the business transactions available?

Thanks,

Andy Geraerts
Care4Data NV
Tel: +32 (0)11 370 371