4.6C coredump

Luis Falcon lfalcon at ar.soluziona.com
Fri Jun 15 18:47:22 MET DST 2001

I think we're mixing different things.

The locale settings and the core dump ( which I still believe is related
to memory corruption ). If you had the system up and running with the
russian language and then, after a reboot it didn't work, the problem is
not the locale.

Respect to the stability of oracle and linux, we have had the system on
*very* high load and it has run without problem ( besides the long
response times, of course ).

Regards,
Luis

Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

> [...]