4.6C coredump

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Fri Jun 15 19:50:12 MET DST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Burow, Frank <frank.burow at sap.com>
To: <linux-general at sap.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 8:25 PM
Subject: RE: 4.6C coredump

> Excuse me for interupting you, but there is already a productive customer
in
> Russia with 4.0B/Linux/Oracle .
> Russian language (and the system at all) works fine. How it does work in
> 4.6C I don't know.

Hello, Frank ! :)

As I wrote we had all running OK with 4.6C. But after system restart
something
going wrong :( I suspect harware or Oracle (because LA sometimes was 7 on
this system)-
I heard that Oracle on Linux is not stable on very high load.

Wire connection and Windows reinstallation senior engineer
Dmitry Melekhov
http://www.belkam.com/~dm
2:5050/11.23 at fidonet