4.6C language import problem

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Fri Jun 15 19:06:30 MET DST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Frank Schilling <frank.schilling at sap.com>
To: <linux-general at sap.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: 4.6C language import problem

> Hello Dimitry,
>
> probably no background job RDDIMPDB is currently released.
> You can execute the report RDDNEWPP (transaction SE38)
> to shedule the missing job...

Hello!
Thank you for response- we solved this problem (thanks to Frank Burow from
SAP).
We had only 1 background process configured in profile.

We had no such problem on HP-UX , because we have more RAM on HP-UX computer
and installation configured 3 background processes.

Thank you!

Wire connection and Windows reinstallation senior engineer
Dmitry Melekhov
http://www.belkam.com/~dm
2:5050/11.23 at fidonet