AW: Windows SE38 connection & Linux, Basis R/3 4.6B Demo

Nawabi, Grana Grana.Nawabi at fujitsu-siemens.com
Fri Jun 15 14:47:14 MET DST 2001

Hi Alan,
there could be several reason. Would you please send me your instance
profile. We will check the parameter.

Gruesse /Best regards
Grana Nawabi
Fujitsu Siemens Computers GmbH
Global Competence Center SAP
Altrottstraße 31
69190 Walldorf - Germany
Phone:	++ 49 6227 73 1882
Fax:	      ++ 49 6227 73 1801
Mail:  	grana.nawabi at fujitsu-siemens.com

For SAP server information please visit our homepages:
Internet: 	http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/sap
Extranet:	http://extranet.fujitsu-siemens.com/sap