Windows SE38 connection & Linux, Basis R/3 4.6B Demo

Dommrich, Danilo Danilo.Dommrich at ecb.int
Fri Jun 15 14:38:03 MET DST 2001

Hi Alan,

With some patience you can solve the issue as follows...

(1) After logging on start transaction RZ10
(2) Import your system profiles via Utilities -> Import profiles -> Of
active server
(4) Point to the screen field 'Profile' and press F4
(5) Double-click the entry next to the Instance profile
(6) Mark the radio-button 'Extended maintenance'
(7) Divert to the next screen pressing the button 'Change'
(8) Look for the profile parameter 'ztta/roll_area'
(9) Replace the given value (1.000.000) with 6.500.000
(10) Save your entries and activate the profile
(11) Logoff form R/3
(12) Reboot the system (su lnxadm; stopsap; startsap)
(13) You're done :-)

EnjoySAP
Danilo