Installation SAP R/3 at RedHat 6.2

Thorsten Kugelberg thorsten.kugelberg at sap.com
Tue Jun 12 12:26:53 MET DST 2001

Hello!

Well, the startsap or stopsap is not a script or a command! It is a shell
funktion! So it is just available for the user wasadm. The thing that it is
doing is to call the sapstart with all its options you need! You can see if it
is available by using the commadn copletition ( TAB key )!

Cheers
   Thorsten