4.6C coredump

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Sun Jun 10 16:10:26 MET DST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Luis Falcon <lfalcon at ar.soluziona.com>
To: <linux-general at sap.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: 4.6C coredump

> Dmitry,
>
> SIG 11 is usually related to memory corruption. In your case, since you
> didn't change any kernel or fs params ( just restarted your computer )
> is even more possible. Check your SIMMs...

I suspect that this is hardware problem too,  because I installed R/3 on my
desktop with only 256Mb RAM
and swap produce very high load. And, certanly, desktop contains cheap
hardware. Still waiting for server-
this is not easy task to buy SAP certified brand name server in Russia ( not
in Moscow!).
But I want to know is there any other reasons, for instance some problems
with oracle database, or something else?
I want to know as much as possible about R/3 diagnostic ;)

Wire connection and Windows reinstallation senior engineer
Dmitry Melekhov
http://www.belkam.com/~dm
2:5050/11.23 at fidonet