limitations of WAS

Shane McAndrew Shane.McAndrew at amhomes.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 09:29:02 MET DST 2001

Hi Sandro,

Of all the SAP sites I have worked on, most seem to have misconfigured help systems. I have given up on nagging the basis team and simply use http://help.sap.com which is always up to date and complete.

If you specifically want ABAP documentation, try this URL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46csr2/helpdata/en/d3/2e974d35c511d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Hope this helps
Shane

Sandro Giometti wrote:

>    I just thought it would be nice to be able to have at least ABAP
> documentation.  It would sure make playing around with this a lot easier,

At least the ABAP keyword docu is included. But it is probably not visible
with all Java Gui Versions. The testdrive cd provides two gui versions,
one brand new. As far I can remember the later had some problems
with html controls but the older one was able to display the abap docu.

best regards
martin

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender as soon as possible.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views of Alfred McAlpine.

www.mimesweeper.com & www.nai.com

Alfred McAlpine Homes Division
Registered Office: