limitations of WAS

Martin Strassburger martin.strassburger at sap.com
Wed Jun 6 08:00:06 MET DST 2001

Sandro Giometti wrote:

>    I just thought it would be nice to be able to have at least ABAP
> documentation.  It would sure make playing around with this a lot easier,

At least the ABAP keyword docu is included. But it is probably not visible
with all Java Gui Versions. The testdrive cd provides two gui versions,
one brand new. As far I can remember the later had some problems
with html controls but the older one was able to display the abap docu.

best regards
martin