limitations of WAS

Sandro Giometti sandro at linkexpress.com.br
Tue Jun 5 21:40:08 MET DST 2001

Thanks Jan,

   I just thought it would be nice to be able to have at least ABAP
documentation.  It would sure make playing around with this a lot easier,
and a few aplication tables (god I miss BSEG  :-)  ) could be used to try
out the new features.  Anyway it's still an awesome release, i've been
showing it off at work and the IT manager is seriously considering a move to
linux when we upgrade our R/3 installation.