limitations of WAS

sandro sandro at linkexpress.com.br
Mon Jun 4 16:11:25 MET DST 2001

3 Questions for the people at SAP:

1 - How crippled is the evaluation version for WAS on the CEBIT 2001
CDROM?  For example it seems that ABAP/4 keyword documentation is
missing.  Can this be fixed by importing from another installation?

2 - Is it possible to import a client from another version of SAP into
the WAS instance?  So that I can use my test data from work and have
material to play around with.

3 - And last but not least.  Is there an archive for this list so that
I can search for answers before posting questions I believe were
answered before?

Thanks all,
Sandro Giometti