Beta-Test Internet Transaction Server on Linux

Andreas Hahn linux at sap.com
Mon Aug 5 16:36:01 MET DST 2002

Hello,

it is now six weeks later than we expected, but unfortunately we had
some problems with the installation procedure of the ITS software.
Thanks to all testers of the closed beta phase, these problems are now
solved. So we are glad to imform you today that the ITS on Linux is now
available for public beta testing.

We have integrated the beta test into the standard software distribution
process. Therefore, you will have to log into the SAP service
marketplace under the alias sap-its:

http://service.sap.com/sap-its

The beta version is labled 'ITS 6.20 Compilation 2' and can be ordered
by filling out a small qustionaire. Please use the navigation on the
right hand side.

Thank you once more for your great support!

Best regards,
Andreas Hahn
LinuxLab & Unix Platforms, SAP AG Walldorf
--
Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)